Friday, February 28, 2014

My Journey 2.28.2014

"Clearing Out Any FLO Blockers"

Today the focus is environmental stresses and toxins.  Modern living can be hard when you do these resets.  Pay attention to how I feel.  How do I feel, besides stressed?  Listen to my body.  Eliminate binge and emotional eating.  "IT'S OKAY TO FEEL YOUR FEELINGS!"

Suggested meal plan for day 3:
Breakfast and/or Early Morning Snack: Water, fiber, fruit with flax meal, green drink or chlorella Lunch: Quinoa with flax meal, unlimited amount of liver cleansing medley, 1/2 avocado
Midafternoon Snack; If needed, hot water, tea, veggies or fruit from list, or another serving of lunch or dinner
Dinner: Veggie soup or mung bean with unlimited amounts of greens

The aim for today was no animal protein.  Enjoying each bite of food.  Look at the food, the colors, the testures, all the flavors...

Today was a Friday... This is what I did:
100+ ounces of water total
Breakfast: 2 cups OJ, 2 cups fruit salad (strawberries, black berry, grapes) and 12 oz green drink
Lunch: 1/2 avocado, 1 cup salad mix (carrots, celery zucchini, cucumber, radishes, artichokes) 1 ounce of beef jerky, corn chips
Snack: Banana & almond butter, potato chips, 1 slice of turkey lunch meat
Dinner: Braised pork, few bites of cous cous, brussel sprouts and potatoes
Snack: 1 cup OJ

So, I failed.  Haha!  I ate meat a lot that day.  But I don't care.  I didn't feel bad about it at all!  We had friends over and I enjoyed the hell out of that braised pork.

She says it is normal to feel tired or to develop minor constipation.  She suggest saying well hydrated & scale back on some of the activity I do.  Rest when possible.  She suggests walking instead of boot camp for example.  Take B12 if needed.

Cut back my exercise?!  I don't exercise at all really.  I am a homemaker so I clean, work in the garden, do laundry on the clothes line, etc.  I can't really afford to have a gym membership right now.  But I could start walking again.  I'm just get scared of the damn dogs out here in the country.

She wants me to get all the crap out of the house.  All the bad chemicals.  So, I went through our cleaning supplies, make up, air fresheners, all kinds of stuff - tossed or gave away most of it.  I have a few things I've already changed over: deodorant, dish soap, body scrubs, lip gloss, etc.  I have some I am just not going to toss or give away.  I'll use it until it is gone then get the healthier versions.  Like body wash, shampoo,etc - stuff that just costs too much money.

She gives you many ideas on cleaning supplies to buy or make.

The make up isn't a big deal for me.  I only wear powder & mascara anyway.  Have for years.

No comments:

Post a Comment