Sunday, April 3, 2011

Here We Go

By request, I am going to be working on a coupon/stockup pile/free stuff post. It will take me a while probably, because there is a lot of information I want you to all know. So keep on the look out!!

So mean while...if you want to jump in with the money saving tips and ideas and want to start to coupon...make a coupon book first.

3 ring binder - you'll want a 2 1/2" or larger. I now use a 5" (I think...). Get business card holders or baseball card holders, cheap dividers with tabs.

Next go to your favorite grocery store and write down each aisle. Example - aisle 1 is salad dressing, pickles, and sauces (bbq sauce, mayo, mustard, etc).

Label your tabs in your binder with how you go though your grocery store. For example I go to the outside of the store and work my way back down the aisles. So for me my labels are - produce, dressings/sauces, packaged meats, fresh meats, dairy, bread then all of my aisles.

Put at least 2 of your holder pages (baseball card or business card) between each divider with your labeled tabs.

Got it? Post questions if you have any.

This is the start of you saving tons of $$$ and by being organized you will save lots of time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment