Monday, March 28, 2011

My fences are horse-high, pig-tight and bull-strong

I live a very simple life. It has taken my husband and I a very long time to get certain kinds of people out of our lives and keep it that way. We've pissed a lot of people off but we don't care. We do not like to have drama in our lives and YES you can live a drama free life.

There are changes being made in our life right now and I feel drama sneaking back in. I don't like the whole "don't tell so and so this but..." "you'll never guess who said what about you" etc. Drama and gossip are NOT apart of my life. If you gossip to me you will be weeded out. Gossip and drama leads to a lot of hurt feelings, fights and lost friendships.

So my guard (aka my fence) is high, tight and strong.

I just..ugh!! I want to scream. Drama is toxic. Bad friends are toxic. You guys, drama leads to stress and stress can make you so so ill.

I think that if people would shut their mouths a lot less people would have hurt feelings. Just because you know something about something doesn't mean the whole world needs to know.

Types of Toxic Friends.

Go to the above link and read it with an open mind and heart.

I am posting this out of THE LOVE OF MY HEART and nothing less. I love my friends dearly.

1 comment:

  1. So, I just re-read that. I want my friends to know...THERE IS A DIFFERENCE IN COMING TO SOMEONE AND VENTING OR ASKING FOR ADVICE ABOUT A SUITUATION. But that is where that should end. It shouldn't go to another person. Capisce?

    <3 U all. May peace fill your hearts.

    ReplyDelete